The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in ABAP.
Responsible for development of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) in SAP FI/CO (Financial
Accounting & Controlling Module), HR, CRM (Customer Relationship Management,) Payroll, PS (Project
Systems) and SD including data dictionary creation & maintenance, dialog programming, interface, conversion,
performance tuning, execution, & Software Development Life Cycle methodologies. Prepare technical
specification, code review, unit test plans, and executions.
Education:Requires Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
Support the full life-cycle project implementation of SAP R/3 MM /PP module development
Responsible for the design, development, analysis, implementation, and configuration of SAP R/3 (Real-time 3-tier architecture: database, application server and client) application.
Gather client requirements, Write Functional Specs including production planning, sales and distribution, Inventory and warehouse management using SAP R/3 tool configuration.
Provide training and documentation in all aspects of SAP production Planning and PDM (product data manager) functionality and reporting, postproduction support.
Participate in key release of project milestones (development work, Design and engineering, production and assembly.
Education:Requires Masterís degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
Skills and Specifications:
Knowledge of methods and processes used in analyzing system activities.
Possess knowledge and skills in Tools/Technologies: SAP/R3 in Material Management (MM), and Production.
Knowledge of methods and processes used in analyzing system activities
Planning (PP) in SAP customizing and re-engineering.
Knowledge and skills in modern SAP test methodologies
Well developed analytical skills
Good written and oral communication skills
Good report writing skills
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of J2EE development experiences and should have implemented at least 3 production J2EE projects / Applications. Experience with software processes and standards and effective communication skills are required. UML and application modeling a plus.
Strong Core Java Programming abilities
2- 3+ years of J2EE Development UML Modeling Tools Complex SQL JDBC J2SE Unix/Linux background Oracle 10g database development
BS in Computer Science or related engineering degrees
( Optional ) Skills :
Eclipse 3.2 Exposure to Spring / Hibernate Reporting tools Jasper, jFreeCharts PL / SQL Experience Web Services Struts, subversion (source control system)
Responsible for daily administration of development, test and production environments for multiple Oracle databases, Oracle Applications Suite, and engineering applications with skills emphasis on HPUX and Redhat Linux . Deploy and support parallel Storage Area Networks to integrate with existing assets, accommodate future growth and streamline existing processes. Research technical solutions with eye toward best practices and assist with recommendations for future direction of the company. Research multi-vendor solutions for system, virtualization, storage, backup and disaster recovery needs. Lead projects to address integration between Windows, HPUX and Linux environments.
Mandatory Skills: Experience with and ability to troubleshoot complex HPUX / Linux environments. Writing and maintaining processes and reference documents. Maintaining automated system software scripts. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Highly desirable skills: Programming skills in one or more of the following languages: sh, csh, Perl, PHP, Java Script. Experience with network analyzing / data generation equipment
Design and implement complex new technologies in areas of specialty to optimize systems software, hardware, or interface to other systems in accordance with design criteria and performance objectives.
Act as an in-house consultant to management on pertinent software and hardware system matters.
Develop corporate software standards.
Perform as project leader on major projects (e.g. introduction of new applications, new platforms, major upgrades of system software and/or database; installation of new hardware and technology; technology changes).
Evaluate work load and capacity of networks and computer systems to determine feasibility of expanding or enhancing systems performance.
Prepare proposals, labor and cost estimates and work schedules to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
Perform system design and resolve hardware/software implementation tradeoffs.
- Develop and deploy effective improvement plans within the Oracle ERP Manufacturing and Procurement modules.
- Propose design solutions, produce and maintain project plan commitments and coordinate activities to meet multiple project deadlines.
- Provide quick analysis and resolution for production issues, performance tuning and provide technical support for existing Oracle ERP Application Modules.
- Assist business and technical user community defining user requirements, writing gap analysis and mapping system requirements for development efforts
- Work with end users and functional leads to perform unit and system testing
- Identify and test application patches prior to promotion to production
- Work with Oracle support to resolve service requests.
- Oracle ERP experience supporting Manufacturing modules, including PO , INV, BOM, MRP, WIP and other Supply Chain Management modules
- Experience implementing Oracle Configurator and Oracle Configurator Developer
- Experience developing in Oracle Applications 11i.5.8+ environment using Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflow, PL/SQL, and Application Object Library ( AOL )
- Highly proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming, experience with UNIX operating system and shell script programming
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills for development of functional and technical specifications; and strong inter-personal skills with business and technical users
- Experience with J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JSP's, Java Scripting and or Oracle Applications Java Framework a plus
To be a proactive leader of the global information technology and
To develop a strong Client base with an equally effective Support
structure which acts as a catalyst for effective deployment of
futuristically complete and credible IT solutions. We strive to achieve this by
focusing individually on each project and build a healthy relationship with